Creating checklists for your special day can be a busy process. What to remember, what not to forget, and who is doing what?
Well after helping & coordinating many weddings to date, I have created a very itemised guide that will ensure that your day runs smoothly and as planned.
Us this as your go to checklist, and feel free to add your own little extras.
My wedding day
- The ceremony
- The reception
- The dress
- Bridesmaids dresses
- Flower Girls
- Grooms suit
- Grooms mens suits
- Paige boy
- Bridal Bouquet (throw away bouquet)
- Bridesmaids Bouquet
- Grooms flower pin
- Grooms mens flower pin
- Paige boy flower pin
- Parents / Grandparents of both bride and grooms crusade’s
- The Reception
- Your Home’s
- The Reception ( bridal table, centre pieces etc. )
- The Church ( The pews, entry, alter etc. )
- Your home’s
- – Choosing your entrée
- – Starters / canapés
- Photo Booth
- Wishing Well
- Gift Table
The wedding cake
- Toasting Champagne Glasses
- Knife to cut cake
- As a token of thanks to your guest ( e.g. personalised chocolates etc… )
- What shots you would like ( at home, church, with guest, garden, location, reception etc… )
- Starting time at homes for all vendors
- Additional cars from home to church, church to reception for any family members. ( How do the family members get form the reception to home )
- Songs / music
- Songs selected for when the bridal party enters and exist.
- Hotel rooms
Congratulations on your future as Mr and Mrs…
Happily Ever After!
When thinking of the essentials needed for the wedding, keep in mind the little things that get overlooked such as:
- Vendors Arriving Times ( mainly for your home in the morning )
- Set Up Times
- Guest list
- Table Seatings
- How to pay?
- When to pay ?
- Delivering alcohol to home and reception.
- Home set Up ( Including catering, alcohol, etc. )
- Confirming Hair and Make Up ( what is needed by them )
- Time of car arriving
- What time you need to leave home to go the church
Planning a wedding takes many many hours and attention to every detail. You just have to be prepared to invest in this important day. You only get one chance to get it right.
You want to create grand memories and an unforgettable experience that all will cherish .